Flight Leg 36 Livestream Replay – Normanton to Mount Isa QLD

Unfortunately, as I went live for this flight leg, the wind at Normanton picked up and I was unable to take-off. As such, the video is pretty much just me deliberating about whether or not it’s ok to take-off! In the end I decided to stay on the ground.

My plan was to take-off the next morning instead but I ended up getting glutened by eating food from the local Normanton pub and had to cancel. I drove to Mount Isa instead so I could get the food I needed to be well. It’s the first and only time I’ve decided to cancel a flight and drive.

Special thanks to Rachel Klyve for sponsoring this flight leg🙏

More VIDEOS You Might Like...

Like this post? Share the shorebird-nerdiness on social!